”I was raped by my pastor when I went for deliverance”- Nigerian lady shares her heartbreaking story (video)

 


A Nigerian lady has shared her heartbreaking story of how she had to survive sexual assault several times which she said started from her childhood.

The lady identified as Dorothy Edet was speaking with newsmen during the funeral of Iniobong Umoren, the jobseeker who was raped in Akwa Ibom, and she recounted how she has been raped by close relatives, strangers as well as people she went to sell her wares to when she wce.

At the age of seven, I was gang raped. Dressing has nothing to do with rape. What a woman wears cannot even push somebody to rape a woman. At the age of 10, I remember my Uncle telling my mum he is going to send me to school and that was how they came, took me home and they sexually abused me from 10 to 12 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Man Embraces Islam, Marries 15-Years-Old Muslim Girl He Met In Nigeria (Photos)

Power Bank kills Girl after she was Electrocuted To Death She Fell Asleep While Charging Her Phone (Video)